MASSAGE-LASER FOR PAIN & STRESS
Please Read BEFORE Scheduling Your Appointment
Scroll Down For 60, 45 and 30 Minute
- FIRST TIME PATIENTS or EXISTING PATIENTS who Dave has not treated for awhile or for A NEW CONDITION MUST BOOK A 60 MINUTE TREATMENT to allow time for initial consultation AND treatment.
- In the "COMMENTS"section for NEW PATIENTS and/or NEW CONDITIONS please include a BRIEF explanation of: WHAT you are seeking treatment for, HEALTH CONDITIONS, and MEDICATIONS. This information is kept confidential.
- Dave recommends SCHEDULING A SECOND follow up appointment for 45 minutes within a week (minimum 3 days in between), especially for NEW PATIENTS otherwise you may have to wait 2-3 weeks to get in again before you are in his "treatment loop".
- Click the More info tab for program details. When you are ready to schedule your appointment, click the Select > tab.
- APPOINTMENTS ONLY BOOKED ONLINE (not by phone/email).
- RATE INCREASE EFFECTIVE OCT 1st/2017 (price includes HST): 60mins $90, 45mins $80, 30mins $70.
60 Minute Massage Laser For Pain/Stress Appointment*
45 Minute Massage Laser For Pain/Stress Appointment*
30 Minute Massage Laser For Pain/Stress Appointment*
MASSAGE-LASER TREATMENT RATE INCREASE
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1ST/2017:
60 minutes = $90 (including HST)
45 minutes = $80 (including HST)
30 minutes = $70 (including HST)
Ontario's Laser Therapy Expert
Serving the laser acupuncture and laser therapy to quit smoking, weight loss, and addiction needs of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Galt, Preston, Guelph,
Hamilton, Toronto, Mississauga, London, Brantford, Paris, Stratford,
Acton, Milton, Ayr, Woodstock, Fergus, Elora, Elmira and surrounding
Welcome to DaveTherapy.com Newsletter...my educational newsletter.
I am very passionate about my practice. This means I am continually
taking courses, advancing my skills, and adding information to
As a result, it is important to me that my patients and
anyone else who is interested be kept up-to-date on relevant changes in
my practice and interesting developments.
To receive this FREE periodic publication, please enter the information below and click the "Subscribe" button.
A confirmation email will be sent to you within minutes.
Dave Hanemaayer, RMT, CAMA
101 Lydia Street, Kitchener ON,